Emil 440 Litre Polyethylene tank for Diesel fuel transport equipped with a fuel transfer unit.
Polyethylene tank for Diesel fuel transport in exemption from ADR - paragraph 188.8.131.52.C
Compact and light, manufactured in roto-molded linear polyethylene, Carrytank 440 is equipped with the following fittings: filling plug, air vent device, fuel transfer unit, integrated forklift pockets (full tank), handles for lifting and carrying (empty tank) and integrated recesses for securing with ratchet lashing strap during transport. All the fittings are made of aluminum or materials compatible with Diesel fuel.
Standard configuration, model Z1 (picture 05-06):
- Capacity: 440 liters.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 1200 x 800 x H 785 mm.
- Empty weight (only tank): 40 kg.
- Empty weight including the fuel transfer unit: 52 kg.
- Wall thickness: 6,5 mm.
- Hinged lockable cover.
- Level Indicator.
- Aluminum filling plug, size 2", equipped with emergency vent valve (air vent valve).
- In-Line filter.
- DC fuel transfer pump (12 or 24 V), flow rate 40 l/m.
- Battery power cable (4m) and clamps.
- 4 m of antistatic rubber hose.
- Automatic fuel nozzle.
- Water filter (on demand).
AVAILABLE WITH POWE BATTERY CHARGES (new 2016)
(Images are indicative only. This product may be subject to change without notice)
The specifications may differ from areas and we keep the right to change without notice. Please check the specification with your local dealers. The color of the product might be affected by photography and the monitor's setting, which might be different from the real product.