DYNAM J3 PIPER CUB 1200MM READY-TO-FLY W/2.4GHZ
N.B. Adult Supervision required. Always Ensure everyone near aircraft is wearing Eye Protection Safety Glasses.
This Aircraft is Ready to Fly.
The new Dynam Piper J3 Cub is ready to fly (RTF) with all electronics pre-installed, including the 4CH Transmitter and Receiver, Charger and Batteries. It is made of EPO material so it is highly durable. Everyone can fly this plane, even in windy conditions. Made for 3D aerobatic flight and crash resistance, this plane will impress flyers in all skill levels. Equipped with the tinted clear plastic canopy and landing gear, tail landing gear , and removeable battery cover. It is made for skilled users but also easy to learn for beginners.
Dynam J3 Features:
- Perfect for all levels: Beginners, Middle-level users, or Experienced Pilots
- RTF: Ready to Fly right out of the box (Everything included and 90% assembled)
- Easy to construct with pre-installed electronics (motors, servos and speed controllers)
- Beautiful design and great details: Resembles a real plane
- Factory-finished with stunning appearances
- 3D Aerobatic Performance
- Construction: Lightweight, strong, and crash resistant
- Easy take off: effortlessly depart from the ground or your hand
- 30 amp Brushless Electronic Speed Control
- Strong wing designed for smooth airflow providing exceptional stability, and great ease to control and fly even in wind conditions
- Full function 4 Channel compatible transmitter with mixing: Aileron control, Elevator control, Rudder, and Throttle.
- Durable pre-colored foam fuselage, wings, and tail
- Battery: High Quality Rechargeable 11.1V 2200mah Li-Polymer Battery for 20 minutes flight time (Upgradeableoptional battery for even longer flight time).
- 90 Minutes auto peak detection charger
- Wing Span: 1245mm
- Total Length: 850mm
- Fly Weight: 1000g
- Wing Area: 43.9dm2
- Wing Load: 26g/dm2
- Motor: Brushless ,kv1100
- Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh 25C Li-Poly (RTF only)
- Charger: 2~3 Cells Li-Po balance charger (RTF only)
- Transmitter: 4 CH2.4ghz (RTF only)
- Servo: 9g high-speed (4 PCS)
- ESC: 30A
If you live Outside of Ireland or the UK please note the following.
Regardless of what is listed above in our product text description for this product the following may apply to you in your country with this product.
In Ireland we use a 220 Volt 3 Pin plug & charging device. If this product that you are buying from us contains a plug and charger we will remove it from the Package.
To comply with I.A.T.A. Air Transport Safety Rules we must not ship a battery by Air Freight courier inside this Product's Box. If you live outside of Ireland and the UK we will remove any battery that is in the original product and you will have to buy your battery locally.