RC LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 Kit
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a radio control assembly kit of the Land Rover Defender. It is an enduring vehicle that traces its lineage back to the original Land Rover cars first released in the immediate post-WWII era. This model recreates an early version of the Defender 90 (named on account of its wheelbase length), the shorter wheelbase variant of the car.
Excellent ground-hugging, long-stroke suspension system consists of front double wishbone and rear 4-link rigid setups and is equipped with 4 oil dampers. Highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front-mounted motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via the propeller shaft with universal joints. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering. For even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 457mm, width: 200mm, height: 214mm, wheelbase: 242mm.
• Polycarbonate body.
• Includes separately molded ABS plastic parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tire cover.
• Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs (White) x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear.
• Matte plated wheels are paired with realistic tires featuring authentic tread pattern.
• Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: R/C equipment (transmitter, servo), battery pack and charger to complete and Tamiya PS spray paint.
CC-01 Chassis is Tamiya’s ultimate platform for mounting precise scale renditions of off road classics. With built in wheel arches, sealed front and rear gear boxes with precision engineered differentials and shaft driven 4WD via universal joints, it replicates all the rugged realism of the Defender 90 – As such it is the ultimate platform to carry this iconic body, Lights, radiator, body panels, wheel arches, door mirrors, roll cage and door hinges – Tamiya totally capture the spirit of this ultimate off road icon
The classic Defender 90 form is accurately captured by the polycarbonate body, with slide moulding used for great detail such as rear panel surfaces Includes:
Separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tire cover
Supplied with TLU-01 Light Set with 5mm-diameter LEDs (White) x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear
Matt plated wheels are paired with realistic tires featuring authentic tread pattern
Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers
An expansive range of option parts is available to customize the CC-01 chassis
Supplied with a clear polycarbonate shell
Part Number: 58657
Surface Type: Off-Road
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Vehicle: Rock Crawler
Skill Level: Skill Level 1 What's This?
Motor Type: Brushed