Our LPG bottled gas cylinder storage units are manufactured to strict safety standards - they offer a modern, safe and secure storage solution for butane or propane gas cylinders.
The Trimetals Senturion range of LPG cylinder storage units has been designed and manufactured in the UK to meet the current Codes of Practice as specified by the LP Gas Association (which adopts the recommendations of BSI, CEN and ISO) and conforms to the British Standards associated with these Codes of Practice.
All models in this range (except the Sentinel LPG) feature a removable lower front panel for maximum cylinder access and ease of bottle changing.
Manufactured from fire-resistant PVC coated galvanised steel and specifically designed to provide the correct level of ventilation.
|Model||Cylinder Storage Capacity|
|447||4 x 47kg cylinders|
|Unit Dimensions in Metric (Metres)|
|Unit Dimensions in Imperial (Inches)|
- Stores four 47kg gas cylinders
- Conforms to all current British Standards / Codes of Practice
- Fire-resistant PVC-coated galvanised steel panels with 25 year guarantee
- Suitable for Propane or Butane
- Exterior warning / safety label supplied
- High and low level ventilation
- Fixing holes for regulator/changeover valve (regulator not included)
- Spring assisted opening action
- Secure padlock points
- Protected pipe exit hole to prevent chaffing
- Fully removable lower front panel
- Integral metal base - designed to be bolted down onto a hard surface
- Two tone Olive / Moorland green colour scheme
- Easy assembly - supplied flat packed.