ZZIP Nitro Car 20 - 2.27lt Nitro Glo Fuel Litre Bottle
Popular for all Model Nitro Car Engines.
Contains 2% Castor, 6%/7% Lowvisc, 2% Reg Techniplate plus up to 30% nitromethane for RACING with all Cars, Trucks and Buggies. Lowvisc is a low viscosity oil which when combined with castor gives the opportunity to fine tune the lubricant viscosity for the type of engine and type of use to which it will be subjected.
Zzip Performance Car Fuel
Castor Oil - 2%
Lowvisc Oil - 6%
Reg Techniplate - 2%
Total Oil - 10%
Model Technics uses carefully engineered ingredients and standards:
- Methanol - (CH3OH) 99.85% pure. Produced to BSENISO 9002 standard and IMPCA spec and contains less than 0.05% water.
- NitroMethane - (CH3NO2) 99.95% pure. The best commercially available spec. Does not contain the carcinogen 2-Nitropropane.
- Anti-foaming - An Anti-Foaming agent is added to fuels.
- EDL - A synthetic oil developed by Model Technics in 1980 and still under continuous development. Considered to be at the front of synthetic oil technology.
- Filtration - After mixing fuels are pressure filtered to 1 micron.
- Castor Oil - (Ricinoleic acid to chemists) Each batch is tested by Model Technics before acceptance. As castor oil is a natural product there are always variations.
- Klotz Oils - The leading producer of model engine oils in USA. Super Techniplate contains 20% Castor oil while Regular Techniplate is a pure synthetic.
- ML70 - Produced by G-Max in England, formulated in the early 70s.
- Iso Propyl Nitrate - Ignition improver for diesel fuels. In world-wide short supply. A must for diesel fuels.
- Safety - Legal child resistant closures are fitted to all polys.
SICAL additive provides:
- Uncritical needle settings
- Reduced head temperatures
- Consistent smooth running
- Noticeable power increase
- Prolonged peak power runs
- Smooth reliable tickover
- Strong dependable pick-up
- Minimal varnish and carbon
- Superb corrosion protection
- Extremely long engine life